Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA) Training
Preparing to take the CMMC Assessor exam?
NEXT COURSE AVAILABLE
<Date to be determined> (Virtual, Instructor-led)
Why Take This Course?
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) 2.0 has evolved out of the Defense Federal Regulations Supplement (DFARS) clause 252.201-7012, which requires US Department of Defense (DoD) contractors and subcontractors to safeguard Federal Contract Information (FCI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) utilizing the controls listed in NIST SP 800-171, Rev. 2.
- The CyberAB (CMMC Accrediting Body) has developed procedures whereby contractors and subcontractors may become certified at the proper level required by a given DoD contract. These procedures are described in the CMMC Assessment Process (CAP).
- The CyberAB has an ecosystem whereby contractors and subcontractors can become certified at their desired level. One of the roles in the ecosystem is a CMMC Certified Professional (CCP) who will serve on a team that will assess the contractor or subcontractor.
Why CISO Global, Inc?
- In order to become a CCP, one must attend a course delivered by a Licensed Training Provider (LTP) using Licensed Publishing Provider (LPP) developed course materials.
- CISO Global is an LTP with instructors experienced not only in assessing and teaching CMMC but also who have received the highest level of certification with the Cyber-AB to conduct official assessments and training.
What Will I Learn?
The ability to
- Apply the criteria for scoping the CMMC assessment based on the CMMC Level 2 Scoping Guidance document
- Evaluate an Organization Seeking Certification (OSC) against CMMC Level 2 requirements
- Apply the appropriate CMMC Source Documents, assessment criteria, and methodology to the CMMC controls and determine whether the OSC has met or not met each standard
- Apply the security controls listed in NIST Special Publication 800-171, revision 2, and determine the proper method(s) used to examine, interview, and test for compliance with the CMMC Level 2 Assessment Guide
- Apply the CMMC Assessment Process (CAP) in conducting a CMMC assessment as part of a CMMC assessment team and as a lead assessor
- Explore the responsibilities of the Certified Quality Assurance Professional (CQAP) in analyzing and submitting the proper documentation with the final report