Request A Consultation
TiGRIS Enterprise GRC dashboard graph overlay with hand

Intelligent Governance & Risk Integrated Solution (TiGRIS)


A Fresh Approach to GRC

Effectively managing governance, risk and compliance (GRC) is a business challenge, yet too many organizations view it as a technology problem that software alone can easily solve. At best, 30 percent of what’s required for successful GRC is about technology. The other 70 percent is about collaborating across the organization and building the foundation of governance, including processes, goals and metrics that are aligned to business outcomes. Only after establishing this foundation can organizations select the right technology to automate their GRC practices. Not all organizations can invest fully in the people, processes and technology required to build a GRC program in house. Yet all are being held accountable by their executives to manage and mitigate risk and ensure compliance. Traditional software-only solutions often provide highly complex and poorly integrated technology without ensuring governance is established and the right staff are in place to deliver success. We believe there is a better way.

TiGRIS is a TalaTek-owned solution. TalaTek is a wholly owned subsidiary of CISO Global.

TiGRIS simplifies GRC. The TiGRIS managed service combines proven processes with our GRC experts and FedRAMP-authorized SaaS technology to build a solution tailored to each organization’s needs. This unique approach to building GRC makes it achievable for any organization. TiGRIS delivers people, process and technology in a single offering, without the burden of significant investment in staff and technology. Our approach establishes governance as the foundation to ensure risk and compliance management are effective and aligned to business outcomes.

  • Establish GRC with less complexity and lower overhead
  • Deliver results faster with a turnkey solution that starts hour 1, day 1
  • Gain better visibility and control with a centralized GRC program
  • Get more accurate risk metrics by unifying silos of GRC activity
  • Ensure better ROI by establishing strong governance

Talk to a Compliance Expert

TiGRIS delivers a unified view of risk for enterprise visibility and control.


Our seasoned GRC experts become your trusted advisors, helping establish a centralized governance risk and compliance program that meets your business goals.


TiGRIS provides a proven methodology, refined from years of hands-on experience, that aligns your organization to a single risk taxonomy and ensures GRC efforts support organizational goals.


Our FedRAMP-authorized SaaS technology centralizes and automates GRC activities, measuring risk holistically, across your organization’s technical, operational and management controls.

TiGRIS Enterprise GRC Dashboard screenshot

TiGRIS’ dashboard delivers centralized risk analytics that enable better informed decisions.

TiGRIS Technology in Action

Protect your data with the only SaaS GRC solution available that meets FedRAMP’s high data privacy and security standards.

Gain insight into your risk posture and make informed decisions with reports and dashboards that deliver the power to view risk at the control, department or enterprise level or anywhere in between.

Establish a single repository for all your GRC artifacts and documents.

Ensure the security and productivity of your users by controlling access based on their assigned role.

Jump start your GRC program with predefined control libraries that deliver the intelligence needed to stand up controls fast.

Jump start your GRC program with predefined control libraries that deliver the intelligence needed to stand up controls fast.

Build risk scoring and metrics tailored to your unique tolerance and appetite with customizable values for risk attributes and inherent and residual risks.

Create highly configurable and scalable questionnaires, workflows and alerts enable automation customized to your business, increasing efficiency and reducing errors.

Speak With a CISO Global Security Specialist Today

Our experts maintain the most respected credentials in the industry across cybersecurity, risk and compliance, forensics, incident response, ethical hacking, security engineering, and more.