CHECKLIGHT® SECURITY MONITORING
Responding Early to Attacks Is a Valuable First Step
CHECKLIGHT® is a powerful and proactive security monitoring software that detects potential threats to your network and alerts you early so attacks can’t take hold, reducing the impact in the event of a breach. Relying on the same cybersecurity software engine used by several federal agencies, it identifies unauthorized processes associated with fraudulent phishing attacks, hacking, imposter scams, malware, ransomware, and viruses.
What Is the Danger?
- 92% of IT professionals say cyber crime is increasing.
- Ransomware attacks are expected to claim a new business victim every 11 seconds.
- 43% of breach victims are small businesses.
- The current average cost of a ransomware attack is approximately $5.2 million.
What Makes CHECKLIGHT®
- Your network is constantly scanned. Viruses are identified and quarantined as they appear.
- CHECKLIGHT® actively learns your system, studies the new viruses it encounters, and develops unique defenses to protect you.
- The intuitive platform can be installed and up and running on your network in 10 minutes.
- Since its creation, CHECKLIGHT® has never allowed a breach to go undetected.
CHECKLIGHT® is the only product on the market confident enough to be backed by a $250,000 warranty.
- Next generation signature, behavior, and machine learning (ML) algorithms continuously monitor registered endpoints, providing near real-time threat detection
- Driven by former US government security officials with over 50 combined years of experience in cybersecurity
- Specializes in kill chain methodology for added protection against zero-day viruses
- Recognizes known/unknown malware; malware-less attacks (WMI, PowerShell, VBA) and real-time and dwell-time attacks
- Works with Windows/MacOS/LINUX systems
- Requires minimal system resources (approx. 35MB and 1% CPU use)
- All processing done on cloud-native architecture (AWS)
- Endpoint protection that works across all operating systems and hardware on your network
- Instantaneously alerts user of attacks/threats via email, text, and dashboard notices
- Provides comprehensive dashboard for visibility of endpoint health, update status, and overall security state
- Generates user-defined periodic summary reports to support compliance and audit requirements
- Offers consultative access to team of IT security engineers who have remediation expertise
Speak with a CISO Global Security Specialist Today
Our experts maintain the most respected credentials in the industry across cybersecurity, risk and compliance, forensics, incident response, ethical hacking, security engineering, and more.