Take Your Career to the Next Level at CISO Global
Talent acquisition is our founding philosophy. We focus on acquiring world-class engineering talent who specialize in solving big challenges. If you are ready to take your career or company to the next level, please review the available job postings below or take the initiative by reaching out to us and starting a conversation.
United States Remote
$75,000 – $100,000/yr · Full-time
The ideal candidate will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis across various projects to optimize company growth and business. You will manipulate datasets, create financial models, and summarize findings in a succinct manner for client’s usage.
· Interface with IT units and business partners to provide guidance and support;
· Perform security and compliance assessments on new and existing systems, processes, technology;
· Work with various business units to ensure controls are adequate, appropriate, and effective;
· Collaborate to define IT security standards and develop supporting organizational policies;
· Perform business impact analysis and assist with development of IT/InfoSec risk register;
· Perform periodic gap assessments to validate compliance on an ongoing basis;
· Support vendor due-diligence process and help to lead and define overall third party risk management efforts;
· Support internal and external audit process for relevant compliance;
· Coordinate and participate in disaster recovery and business continuity planning;
· Stay up to date and informed on developing regulatory concerns and changing IT and information security trends.
· Developing and implementing enterprise governance, risk, and compliance strategy and solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
· Experience with IT GRC platforms;
· Experience with IT governance, risk, and compliance management in a complex global environment;
· Ability to excel in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment;
· Familiarity with ISMS and security frameworks, particularly ISO 27001/27002 and NIST RMF;
· Strong understanding of fundamental information security concepts and technology;
· Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA and GRCP are strongly preferred;
· Significant experience with legal and regulatory compliance standards such as NYDFS Cybersecurity Regulation, GDPR, etc;
· Strong work ethic with attention to detail;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Familiarity with security auditing processes
Medical Insurance · Vision Insurance · Dental Insurance · 401k
Content and Communication Specialist
Tulsa, OK (On-site)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content and Communications Specialist to manage and execute our written marketing content. You will translate the strategic CISO Marketing vision into tactical content plans and create all written communications to carry that vision out both externally and internally. On the Creative Team, you will support excellence. In communications, you will help generate excitement for the company’s vision and solutions. As a member of the overall Marketing team, you will collaborate closely with the VP Marketing to learn our company’s voice, place in the cybersecurity market, and sales objectives – leaning on directional adjustment at first. As you demonstrate capability for owning our written communications and an understanding of the market, you will continue to be empowered as a servant leader.
You will bring your excitement to the team, promoting a positive public image through both interactions and the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf. To be an effective communicator and contributing team member, you will demonstrate a voracious appetite for learning technical and strategic cybersecurity concepts, taking daily, proactive steps to learn the industry, such as seeking out podcasts, articles, and CISO’s internal thought leaders.
The ability to span communication styles that include technical, sales, PR, and journalistic styles will make a strong Communication Specialist. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities, as well. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
Experience in cybersecurity or a very closely related field are a must.
· Develop effective corporate communication strategies
· Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
· Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
· Edit content for social media posts
· Draft and/or edit blog articles
· Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
· Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
· Foster relationships with advocates and key stakeholders
· Collaborate with creative team to produce copy for advertisements or articles
· Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
· Proven experience as communications specialist
· Experience in content production is a plus
· Experience in copywriting and editing
· Experience in cybersecurity or a closely related field
· Solid understanding of project management principles
· Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
· Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
· Proficient command of English
· BSc/BA in public relations, communications, or relevant field
Medical Insurance · Vision Insurance · Dental Insurance · 401(k)
Stay up-to-date with new opportunities and company news by visiting CISO Global on LinkedIn.
Speak with a CISO Global Security Specialist Today
Our experts maintain the most respected credentials in the industry across cybersecurity, risk and compliance, forensics, incident response, ethical hacking, security engineering, and more.